Student and School Performance
Examination Results – Summer 2023
The Oakwood Academy seeks academic excellence, creating an environment where every student is encouraged to work hard and perform to the best of their ability. The Oakwood Academy is pleased with the progress that our students are making. With a relentless focus on improving academic outcomes, we believe that the success of our students will continue.
A summary of our most recent results are below, however, you can also visit the Government’s schools comparison website, which contains all our schools performance data.
In Summer 2023:
- 58% of our students achieved a standard pass (grade 4+), in English and Maths.
- 34%of our students achieved a strong pass (grade 5+), in English and Maths.
- 57.6% of our students were entered for the English Baccalaureate (EBACC).
- The EBACC Average point Score was 3.82.
- Our Attainment 8 score is 41.01.
- Our Progress 8 score is -0.24.
Compare School Performance
The Department of Education website contains information on School Performance Data for all schools and academies. This link will take you to the website where you can see our performance against government measures for our latest results. There is an option to compare results at this school with similar schools by using the green tab at the top of the webpage.